THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store information about you concerning your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to us through the Service.
Account Information: If you create an account to access and use the Service, we may store and use the information you provide during the process, such as email address full name, physical address, zip code and other information you can provide such as your gender and phone number. You can modify the information associated with your account by visiting your account setting.
Communications: When you create the account, sign up, or subscribe to use certain features of the Service, you are subscribing to receive messages from us. You can modify some of your communication preferences, but kindly be informed that you cannot unsubscribe from receiving certain legal, administrative, or transactional information from us. We may store or retain information that you provide through your interactions with us, including phone calls, electronic messages or in person.
Transaction: If you attempt a transaction through the Service, such as a donation, we may collect and store information about you such as your full name, email, phone number and payment information, alongside any other information you provide to us, for us to process your transaction, communicate with you pertaining the transaction, and fill forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with a relevant third-party, and third-parties may share information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit your payment information, the information is encrypted with the aid of industry-standard technology. If you provide feedback and reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display that you have negotiated with those businesses.
Activity: We may store information about your navigations and use of the Service, which includes your search activity, pages you visit, date and time of such visits, businesses you contacted using our applications, purchases, and transactions you make via the Service. We may also store the information that your device may provide us as a result of your access to and use of the Service, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, browser language, phone number, mobile carrier, unique device identifiers, location (including GPS location, beacon-based location, and geolocation), and requested and referring URLs and mobile applications. We may also receive and store your precise location information whenever our applications are running (including when running in the background) if you allow our app to access such information in the course of your use of the Service. You may be able to disallow or restrict our access to and use of precise location information through your device or browser settings, this can be managed by adjusting the Location Settings on your device.
Third Parties may receive certain personal information about you. Such includes:
Service Providers: We may depend on third-party service providers to provide or support some of the features that are available through the Service. Also, we may rely on third-party service providers to carry out specific operations on our behalf, as a result of your access to and use of the Service, such as hosting and communications services, technical and customer support, network security, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, transaction processing, our marketing of the Service, and other necessary purposes. We may share information about you that is relevant to the activities of the service providers so they can carry out their services or fulfill your requests. In such cases, third-party service providers agree to use your information according to the intended purpose.
Legal Disclosures and Investigations: We may probe and disclose your information if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosures or investigations are mandatory in compliance with a legal proceeding, and law enforcement orders and instructions, which may include a search warrant, statute, subpoena, judicial processes, or other enforcement requests or legal process served on us.
Third-Party Accounts: If you subscribe for or log in to netparty.org using a third service such as Google or Facebook, or you link your account on our Service to a third-party service such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, we may receive information about you from the third-party service.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other users may be able to recognize you or link you to your account if you add personal information to the content you post publicly. You can limit the risk of being recognized by using pseudonyms, though doing so may reduce the credibility of your contributions. Please be informed that messages you send and receive via the Service are strictly private, to the extent both of you agreed to keep it so. For instance, if you send a message to a business, that user may decide to post it to the general public. Also, we may review, access, and disclose such messages as a result of an investigation relating to the use of the Service, as well as our measures to improve the Service.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND DATA RETENTION
The Service is meant for the general public and not directed to minors under the age of 16. We do not, in full understanding, collect personal information from such minors. If you are aware that a child has submitted personal information without a parental agreement, kindly contact us. If we discover that a minor under 16 has provided personal information to us without parental knowledge, we will take prompt steps to remove such information and deactivate such account.
We have taken necessary security measures to safeguard the personal information submitted to us, during transfer, and when we receive it. However, no method of data transfer over the internet is entirely secure. Therefore, we will strive to use industrially acceptable standards to secure your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
RIGHTS OF EU AND DATA SUBJECTS
Under EU regulation and guideline, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
* to correct the wrong personal information;
* to have a copy of your personal information alongside information about how and on the basis for processing the personal information;
* to remove or delete your personal information in certain circumstances where:
* you believe that it is no longer essential for us to retain your personal information;
* we are processing your information for legitimate interests, and you oppose such processing, and we cannot provide a legal overruling ground for the processing;
* where you have submitted your information to use in your discretion, and you decide to withdraw such consent, and there is no other ground for us to process your personal information; and
* where you believe that your personal information, we retain is unlawfully processed by us;
– to limit the processing of your personal information where:
– the correctness of the personal information is challenged;
– the processing of personal information is illegal, but you oppose the erasure of personal details;
– we no longer require the personal details for the intentions we originally collected it, but it is required for the exercise or defence of a claim; or you have opposed to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests, and we are considering your opposition;
– to contest processing which we have validated based on our legitimate interest;
– to counter decisions which are dependent exclusively on automated profiling and processing;
– where you have submitted your personal information with your consent, to ask for a copy of this information in a structured, readable format and to request us to share this data with another data controller; or
– to access or obtain a copy of safeguard measures under which your personal information is transmitted outside of the EEA.
In addition to the regulations above, you have the right to submit a complaint with the authority involved in data protection.
We will request additional information from you to ascertain your identity and for security reasons before disclosing the data you requested. We reserve the sole right to charge a levy where the applicable law permits.
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Mailing Address: 5570 Lukanga Road Kalundu, Lusaka, Zambia